Transport & Logistics Conference 2018
Slovenian Business and Research Association and the Ministry of Infrastructure of the Republic of Slovenia
coorganised the conference
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS CONFERENCE 2018
22 March 2018 I 09:30 - 16:00
Permanent Representation of the Republic of Slovenia, Rue du Commerce 44, Brussels
The Prime Minister of Slovenia Dr. Miro Cerar was one of the keynote speakers, as well as the European Commissioner for Transport Ms. Violeta Bulc and Dr. Peter Gašperšič, the Slovenian Minister of Infrastructure. Although the event covered the wider EU agenda on transport and logistics, a special emphasis on the central European region will be given, including the construction of the second track of the Slovenian railway line Divača–Koper.
The conference also covered important subjects such as e-mobility, digitalization of transport and logistics, decarbonising the European transport sector, as well as touch upon 'Europe on the Move', a wide-ranging set of initiatives.
The event brought together high-level speakers from the European Commission, European Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, International Association of Public Transport, Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies, among others.
Take a look at the programme by clicking here.
All photos have been uploaded to our Facebook page, take a look here.
- Violeta Bulc - Keynote address: Addressing local and regional implications of Europe on the Move
- Artur Perchel - Changing Mobility Landscape in Central & Eastern Europe
- Libor Lochman - Railway as the most reliable, clean and safe transport in the region
- Rafael Rashid - EBRD Financial Instruments for Transport and Logistics in Europe
- Boštjan Krajnc - Sustainable transport in Municipality of Velenje: Hydrogenation of public transport
- Carole Coune - Future developments and investments in European Rail Freight
- Eleni Marianou - CEF corridors, TENT-T and Motorways of the Sea: Adriatic Regions must prepare
- Michael Yarwood - CTU Code subject and Cargo Integrity
- Peter Verlič - Potential of regional railway cooperation and infrastructure investment
- Dimitrij Zadel - Gateway to Central Europe and the Future Vision of Port of Koper
- James Nix - Challenges and opportunities of environmentally friendly and sustainable transport
- Marko Guček - Regulatory and opertional issues concerning smart demand responsive transportation
- Olivier Silla - Investing in infrastructure: Focus on Central and South Eastern Europe