SBRA is servicing members by engaging in core activities and permanent projects, as well as by involvement in EU – funded projects.
Support in EU Funding
- Consulting on relevant EU funding programmes and EU calls for proposals mainly in the domain of research and innovation;
- Informing on partner search and networking with potential partners;
- Support in preparation of project proposals;
- Partnership building and project development;
- Communication with relevant EU institutions and other organisations in the phase of preparing project proposals;
- Organisation of national information days in Slovenia for Horizon Europe and other EU programmes;
- Dissemination of project results;
- Management of projects on behalf of member or participation as a project partner.
Promotion of Members & Logistics Support
- Promotion of members in research and innovation networks;
- Organisation of study trips;
- Organisation of meetings, seminars, exhibitions, conferences and other events domestically and internationally in order to promote members;
- Supporting the interests of its members and acting as their representative in European associations, EU institutions, and networks;
- Providing office space and meeting rooms for its members when in Brussels.
- Secretariat of Network of European Financial Institutions for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (NEFI)
- Secretariat of Knowledge Economy Network (KEN)
- Membership in IGLO (Informal Group of RTD Liaison Offices), ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network) and UnILiON (Universities Informal Liaison Offices Network)
- Weekly e-news bulletin in Slovenian - ‘Tedenske e-novice’
- Occasional briefs for members (weekly – 2-3 pages on key events and issues in Slovenian Language)
- Informing members on economic developments and trends in research, development and innovation;
- Monitoring and analysing the EU legislation, good practices and initiatives, relevant for our members;
- Providing up-to-date targeted information on EU funding programmes, future calls for proposals and trends in EU funding opportunities with the particular focus on Horizon Europe;
- Analyses of pertinent issues, on-demand preparation of larger briefs, alerts and advice to members on specific topics.