The Slovenian Business & Research Association, the NCBR Office in Brussels – Business & Science Poland, the European Office of Cyprus – Brussels Office, Eötvös Loránd University, the National Research, Development, and Innovation Office in Hungary and the Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office in Brussels have the pleasure to invite you to an online ZOOM brokerage event on 23 November 2022!
23 November 2022 I 09:30 I Online via ZOOM
Brokerage event on calls for collaboration with African researchers under the
Horizon Europe programme clusters 5 & 6
The brokerage event on calls for collaboration with African researchers under the Horizon Europe programme clusters 5 & 6 will take place online on Wednesday, 23 November at 09:30 CET. The event is organised by Brussels liaison offices from the UnILiON network. UnILiON is an informal network of 52 Brussels-based liaison offices that represent over 157 universities across Europe, as well as in UK and Japan.
The aim of the event is to build a platform for everyone, to bring together and share ideas and find suitable partners for future consortia under the EU-African calls in Cluster 5-6. The online matchmaking event will be focused on the research and innovation community of excellent universities based in Europe and Africa.
Should you be interested in participating in the event, please register here.
Please take a look at the draft agenda of the event here.
The deadline for registration and for the submission of pitch presentations is Thursday, 17/11.
You can either register as an attendee (you will have opportunity to listen to the pitches) or as a pitch presenter (to make a 5-minute pitch on your ideas and potential). Please be aware that only 1 pitch presentation per institution will be allowed. As there is a limited number of pitch presentations places possible, the organisers reserve the right to select presenters. Presenters will receive more detailed information about the expected structure and content of their pitches after their registration.
- Adan L. Martinez-Cruz - Swedish University
- Axel Eriksson - Lund University
- Florence Nakayiwa - RUFORUM
- James Bennett - Coventry University
- John Gushit - University of Jos
- Joris Cromsigt - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Klara Fischer - Swedish University of Agr. Sciences
- Lain Pardo SNAPSHOT South Africa
- Laszlo Markus - Eötvös Loránd University
- Lieven Qiuntens - Maastricht University
- Lizel Senekal - Stellenbosch University
- Maja Malmberg - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Nina Ockendon - Powell University of Bristol
- Petr Sarec - Czech Universtiy of Life Sciences
- Ron Corvers - Maastricht University
- Rui Costa - European Commission
- Samuel Thiong - Mungai University of Africa