Advanced Materials in Circular Economy
29 March 2017 (10:00 - 13:00)
Permanent Representation of Slovenia to the EU
Rue du Commerce 44, Brussels
The National Institute of Chemistry of Slovenia and the Slovenian Business & Research Assocation (SBRA) organised the Advanced Materials in Circular Economy conference on the 29 March 2017. Below you can find a link to the programme, photos as well as the PowerPoint presentations.
- Andrea E. Reinhardt - Presentation of Nanofutures
- Gregor Anderluh - Opportunities for development of advanced materials in circular economy
- Nejc Hodnik - Advanced Materials as the Principal Key Enabling Technology for Energy and Resource-efficient Processes within the Emerging Circular Economy
- Helena Gradisar - Self-assembling protein nanostructures as the new platform for designed biomimetic smart materials
- Ales Mihelic - Advanced Nano Materials for Industrial Leadership
- Jan Meneve - Advanced Materials & Technologies for Circular Economy
- Hans Hartmann Pedersen - European Policy and Initiatives on Advanced Materials
In case you may have any questions regarding the event, presentations or photos, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Maja Ferlinc via firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CLOSED AS OF 28 March 2017 @ 19:00!