Digital Health in the EU
EU Digital Health Tech & Innovation Conference
27 September 2022 I 10:00 – 13:00
Permanent Representation of the Republic of Slovenia to the EU
Boulevard du Régent 45-46, 1000 Brussels
On-site in-person event
In recent years, especially in the light of the COVID-19 crisis, the healthcare sector has become more data-driven, the use of digital technologies in the health sector has increased, and health practitioners are able to use data and technologies to accelerate and increase the efficiency of healthcare services. The objective of the conference is to present the latest EU policies, initiatives and trends in digital health, present funding opportunities for digital health projects, as well as showcase innovative business models from organizing countries.
Take a look at the programme here.
- Saila Rinne - DG Connect, European Commission
- Mojca Benčina - National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia
- Roman Volkov - Informatics and Development Center, Lithuania
- Gorazd Hladnik - Provita, Slovenia
- Gasper Čehovin - Parsek, Slovenia
- András Lőrincz - Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Marios Karaiskakis - Cyprus Association of Private Hospitals
- Cezary Mazurek - Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center, Poland
Photos from the event are available here.
REGISTRATION (CLOSED AS OF 26/09):