SBRA is servicing members by engaging in core activities and permanent projects, as well as by involvement in EU – funded projects.
- Monthly news bulletin in Slovenian - ‘Bilten SGRZ’
- Roadmap to EU Funding Programmes (online service in English)
- Occasional briefs for members (weekly – 2-3 pages on key events and issues in Slovenian Language)
- Representing members’ interests and lobbying for them in EU institutions, European associations and networks.
Research and Consultancy
- Involves analyses of pertinent issues, on-demand preparation of larger briefs, alerts and advise to members on specific topics.
- Encourage cooperation in the domains of business and research between Slovenia, the European Union and its Member States.
- Promotional events, publishing reports and organizing conferences.
- Quarterly English bulletin ‘Most’ – an up-to-date information source about the Slovenian economy, agriculture and R&D activities targeted at Brussels stakeholders. Published in collaboration with Gellis Communications.
Training and Briefing
- Organizing training workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Organizing study visits for members.
- Knowledge Economy Network (former European Regional Economic Forum Network)
- NIROC – Network of Interest Representation Offices from new Members Potential Candidate countries (established 2000, 46 members)
- Membership in IGLO (Informal Group of RTD Liaison Offices), ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network) and EPN (European Projects Network) Networks.